Benefit Gimme Brow!

Saturday, June 28, 2014


Brows are something I've never really bothered with until I found out what a big difference it made to my face! When done up, they can make you look made up and presentable even when paired with just foundation! 

I was satisfied with my Body Shop Brow Kit for a long time till I decided that I wanted to invest in a proper brow product. Along came the Joey Heely Luxe Brow powder and I was appeased... until Benefit came out with their new product, Gimme Brow. It is essentially a brow gel with little fibres in it, aimed to help you achieve perfect, full brows. 

For the longest time, I've been humming and hawing over it because personally, I find Benefit's products to be ridonkulously overpriced. Of course, the whole beauty community was raving about this bugger so finally, armed with the knowledge that this product would cut the time I spend on my brows in the morning by half, I went into Sephora and got it in Medium/Deep. 


I was pleasantly surprised that the small brush works so well, because most brow gels come with mascara-sized brushes. This is perfect for brushing the tail brow hairs and getting all the angles, leaving me with fully groomed and polished arches! 

The only downer is that the product tends to clump up around the rim of the bottle, so constant wiping down is needed lest you want this lil' guy to dry up on you. Sometimes it applies too much product at once, but it's super easy to just blend everything out with the nifty brush. (; 




What do you think of the Gimme Brow, or Benefit products in general? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Awards

 photo 3bb223e3-a517-48d0-8eac-37599538deda_zpsaad25928.jpg