EMPTIES #2 || Would I Repurchase?

Tuesday, July 01, 2014


Empty tubs and bottles have been sitting in my room/bathroom for waaaay too long, so I decided to do another empties post!

First up is the Bioderma Sensibio Micellar Water. One of the best and gentlest makeup removers I have ever used! I use this after I use my oil cleanser, and this gets rid of any residue that the oil cleanser could not get off! This is my third bottle and I will continue repurchasing this!

I only tried the L'oreal EverCreme range because the smell was just so heavenly! Smells like honey and nuts, and the scent lingers in your hair for a long time! This is the Nourishing Masque, and after using this, I am regretful to say that I didn't see much of a change in the texture of my hair. It might have tamed some scraggly bits and of course, the scent is gorgeous, but nothing major to rave about. I MIGHT repurchase, but just because of the scent and nothing more.

I've always wanted to try something from the brand Vaseline, so I picked up the 24 Hour Nourishing Lotion. It left me pretty unimpressed, although the scent was quite lovely. See the full review: here. I might want to try the 'Aloefresh' version of this.

Made the mistake of getting a big tub of something I've never heard or read reviews of. The Himalaya Nourishing Skin Cream attracted me with it's refreshing, clean, fruity scent and because it says 'aloe vera and winter cherry' on it. It also contains indian kino tree and indian pennywort. Tell me that isn't interesting?! Unfortunately, like the Vaseline lotion, this didn't do anything for my skin (I'm beginning to see a trend here). And then I found out this comes in a 50g tub for half the price. -.- I will most certainly not be repurchasing this anytime soon.

 On a happier note, the L'oreal Smooth Intense 1-Minute Caring Mask did WONDERS for my hair! After conditioning, I just leave it in while I brush my teeth and wash my face; wash it off and voila! Smooth, silky hair. Definitely a repurchase.

Two other hair products that have worked great for me are the Batiste Dry Shampoo and the Pantene Night Miracle Leave On Cream. Bastiste Dry Shampoo helps absorb and get rid of grease and build up in my hair and at the same time give it some volume and texture, while the leave on cream seeks to add shine and smoothness overnight! Both have been long time favourites of mine and will continue to repurchase for a long, long time. (;




What is your favourite repurchase? (:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. oooo i really wanna try out the batiste dry shampoo but unfortunately it's not available here in my county :( love your post though! xx

    juli @ frugalinwhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Malaysia? Come over to Watsons in Singapore! (:

    ReplyDelete

Awards

 photo 3bb223e3-a517-48d0-8eac-37599538deda_zpsaad25928.jpg