My Top 2 Eyeliners

Wednesday, June 11, 2014


I first dabbled with eyeliner when I was twelve and was the first makeup product my mother got me. Since then, despite the many makeup phases I went through (*cringe*), eyeliner has always been a staple. Over the years, I have decided that my favourite to use was felt tip liners as they aren't messy or troublesome to apply. Having tried countless different felt liners, I have finally narrowed my favourites down to 2. 

First is the Maybelline Hypersharp liner in Black. This is pigmented, goes on smooth, doesn't dry up easily and has a soft brush/tip that can create almost any kind of line. Apart from creating a sharp, crisp cat-eye, I have found other uses for it, such as drawing patterns on my eyelids and drawing lashes. Yep, that's how thin it is. This definitely lasts for a good bit of the day and doesn't transfer or disappear. Also, it's always on sale at my local drugstore so definite win for me. 

Next is the K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo Eyeliner in Brown. Maaaaan, this stuff stays ON like, well, a tattoo! Doesn't budge no matter what you do to it, but comes off easily with makeup remover. Sigh, makeup technology has really advanced. I feel old. Anyway, I like this in brown because brown is softer than black but still gives your eyes that bit of definition, perfect for no-makeup makeup days! Also great if you're in that not-a-girl-not-yet-a-woman-but-I-want-to-experiment-with-makeup stage! This also has quite a fine tip that can create both thin and thick lines. 



I have repurchased these two liners many many times and will continue to do so! However, I want to try the Stila eyeliner as well as I've heard so many great things about it. I just have to find an excuse to spend. ;D 



What are your favourite liners? (:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh wow they both look like amazing liners, with fantastic nibs on them! My favourite liner has to be the Stila All Day Liquid a liner bit it's quite pricey xx

    ReplyDelete

Awards

 photo 3bb223e3-a517-48d0-8eac-37599538deda_zpsaad25928.jpg