The Spring Wallet

Saturday, June 07, 2014


Kate Spade had a VIP sale recently and my mom asked if I would like a new wallet so of course I said yes! Now, there were plenty to choose from on the website, but only one really caught my eye. The Mikas Pond Lacey wallet! It's currently sold out on the website so I'm not too sure what the colour of mine is called exactly.

From the website: 

It is made of cross embossed leather with matching trim, 14-karat light gold plated hardware and has a custom woven tango dot on cotton twill lining. It is a zip around with 12 credit card slots, 2 billfolds, zipper change pocket and has an exterior side pocket. It measures 4" x 7.6" x 0.8".

I think this bright shade of Tiffany blue is a pretty pop of colour that will add life to any monochrome outfit. It would also look gorgeous against a white sundress and add some more fun to a bright, floral spring dress! It almost immediately perks me up when I look at this, and just reminds me of beaches and sunshine!


Love the fact that it has so many credit card slots because I have loyalty cards (in abundance) that were all squished up and squeezed into my previous wallet! I am not the biggest fan of leather but for this, I have to make an exception. It feels oh-so-soft and personally, I hate carrying too many things on my hand but it's so comfortable I don't mind holding it all day long! 


Just a simple, lovely, bright wallet that makes a pretty edition to any collection! Every girl needs to own at least one! ;D 





What are your favourite colours for Spring? (:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I adore kate spade, so jealous of this.

    Such a pretty colour

    xx


    | | Dreams Of New York | |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is such a beautiful purse. I adore Kate Spade, and I so want one of her purses xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color as well, especially on my nails ;D

    ReplyDelete

Awards

 photo 3bb223e3-a517-48d0-8eac-37599538deda_zpsaad25928.jpg