The Fairytale Tag!

Wednesday, April 09, 2014



Alright, guys. So I saw the most ADORABLE tag ever on The Emerald Dove's blog and being a hardcore (and I mean HARDCORE) Disney/fairytale fan and self-proclaimed guru, I just couldn't resist doing it. (: Here goes!




Snow White: Do you consider yourself beautiful?

I have never actually thought about it, but thinking of it now... Physically I think I'm ALRIGHT? My personality... I think I'm good fun but I don't think 'BEAUTIFUL' would be the appropriate word haha. But whether I have BEAUTY in myself, then yeh. Everyone's beautiful. (: 

Sleeping Beauty: How many hours do you sleep at night?
Eh. About 6-11 hours, depending on what I have on the following day

Cinderella: Do you have a curfew?
It depends on where I'm going, I guess. Definitely not past 12 midnight, though. ><

Rapunzel: Do you love being outside?
Again, it depends. I like being outside shopping? (: But I don't fancy the outdoors much because I have terribly sensitive skin and grass/insects/dirt makes me itch. 

Red Riding Hood: Do you trust strangers easily?
I do. I really do. I can be pretty open about my feelings and thoughts to a complete stranger. That usually ends up either making the person feel really accepted and comfortable or the OPPOSITE. I sometimes scare people away with my forwardness. 

Beauty and the Beast: What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
As cliché as it sounds, I honestly think all people have beauty and good in them. It just takes the right pair of eyes to see it. 

The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids: Are you easily fooled?
Not at all. I tend to know when people are lying to me but I sometimes just play along if it isn't anything too serious. Or I use my evil powers to twist the conversation around and somehow corner the liar instead. (: 

The Little Mermaid: What would you sacrifice for love?
Anything and everything. But only when I know it's TRUE love. 

The Frog Prince: What do you find disgusting?
Animal abuse. 

Jack and the Beanstalk: Do you have any plants?
No way. I will never remember to water them. I like looking at them, though! 

Puss in Boots: Do you have any pets?
YES MY LITTLE SHELTIE, ECHO SHE'S THE MOST GORGEOUS THING TO EVER WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH SHE WAS MADE FROM UNICORN CLAY AND MOULDED BY ANGELS AND THEN THE UNICORNS BREATHED THE BREATH OF LIFE INTO HER AND SHE GLOWS OF GOLDEN SUNSHINE AND HAPPINESS AND ALL THINGS PRETTY 

Bluebeard: What is your weak point?
My skin made me lose confidence in myself and I cannot leave the house without at least a bit of foundation on. I'm too insecure about it. 

Pinocchio: What is your biggest wish?
I want to end up doing what I love, which is makeup. I want to do makeup. This is my biggest wish because what I'm studying now has absolutely ZERO relation to makeup and I just don't see how it will present me with any chance of doing makeup for other people. I'm afraid I'll be stuck doing something else that is not my passion. 

Peter Pan: What is your mental age?
A bit of adult and child? I can think quite maturely when presented with life situations but on the other end, I laugh at almost everything, squeal with excitement, collect Disney souvenirs and love wearing floral dresses. 

The Star Money: What is your most valuable possession?
Valuable in terms of money, I'd say my Prada bag but sentimentally (is this the right word?), pretty much everything my grandparents give me. 

Gold Mary and Pitch Mary: Are you a hard worker or a lazy one?
If it's putting makeup on people, I am very passionate about it and will go to the ends of the earth to find the right product in the right shade for them. If I'm doing admin work, HYPER LAZY (don't you just love oxymorons). I don't get shit done. 

The Snow Queen: Who is your best friend? What would you do for them?
I have 5, actually. 4 girls and my boyfriend. I will try my best to do everything I can for them. 

The Princess and the Pea: Are you sensitive?
Yes, quite. Especially if people comment about my skin or my family. I get quite defensive. ): I think I'm also have quite a good deal of empathy. I just don't know how to show it sometimes. 

Godfather Death: What qualities make a good parent?
The ability to balance discipline and freedom. For the kids, I mean. Going all the way to support the kids in whatever their hobbies/interests are. Always being there for them and being sensitive about the different stages in life they might be going through. Making sure they have time to spend with the kids. 

The Twelve Dancing Princesses: Do you like parties?
Depends on my mood. I can feel really sociable some days and other days I just feel meh and I'll be in a let-me-put-on-a-disney-movie--pop-some-popcorn-draw-the-curtains-lock-my-room-door mood. 

The Emperor's new clothes: Do you care a lot about your clothing?
Yes, but not as much as my makeup. 

The Brave Little Tailor: Do you consider yourself brave?
Emotionally, yes, but physically going out to do stuff? Nope. Heh. 

There. That was The Fairytale Tag! So enjoyable to do! I really enjoyed answering the great range of questions and I tag anyone who's reading this and wants to do it! (: 





Comment down below if you have done it because I'd love to read all your answers! x 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Loved reading your answers! I love Disney too :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Awards

 photo 3bb223e3-a517-48d0-8eac-37599538deda_zpsaad25928.jpg