Lacôme Make-up Palette Review

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Got this baby last year for Christmas from my aunt, who works with an airline company. They probably sold them on the planes as I tried googling this and nothing came up. =\



Anyway, I only just pulled it out when trying out looks for Christmas and New Year's Eve and boy, is this a stellar product! First off, this sleek and sophisticated case came in a nice suede pouch with a drawstring and the Lancôme logo printed on the bottom. The case is sturdy and has a simple printing of a street lamp and the Eiffel tower.

Inside, there are 3 shadows, a blush/highlighter and 3 application sticks. What I love about this is that the blush/highlighter is embossed with the same picture on the case, but since this is all pink and shimmery, it's extra gorgeous!



The shadows were smooth and buttery, but the color payoff was alright. Not as pigmented as Urban Decay's but comparable to Stila's palettes. They were easy to blend, although without an eyeshadow base, you might need to pack the color on a little more. I barely had any fallout with these. (:


There's a white, pink and purple, quite simple. The pink, when not packed on, did not show up as bright as in the pan, but the rest of the colors were pretty true.

I could barely bear to swipe the blush for the swatch because it was just too gorgeous! The blush is smooth and the texture is very soft. The different colors all blended together nicely to form a light, shimmery blush. It can also be used as a highlighter, which is perf because who doesn't appreciate multi-tasking products, right? (:

Bottom to top: White, pink, purple, blush

I didn't test the applicants as I don't use those anyway. I will repurchase if I can ever find this palette again, but it's probably limited edition. I would get Lancôme eyeshadows, though!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Awards

 photo 3bb223e3-a517-48d0-8eac-37599538deda_zpsaad25928.jpg