L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara Review

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Okay so my dad and brother recently got back from Canada and bought me heaps of stuff, one of which was the L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara. I first heard of it at my friend's house. I vaguely remember trying it on and loving it, so I told my dad to go get it (please, obviously (: ) and he did! I got it in Blackest Black.


I love the sleek packaging, very different from the Maybelline ones, which can be a little too gaudy. They still make good mascara though, but I'm digressing. The gold really reminds me of YSL (obviously, because L'oreal owns YSL but whatever)


However, I'm not a fan of rubber wands as I have absolutely no clue how to use them properly and always end up poking half my eyeball out. The good thing is that it really minimizes the chances of the mascara clumping up so that's a plus! 

This mascara did do the job of lengthening, but not so much of volumising. It also made my lashes stick straight! I don't usually curl my lashes unless its a special occasion but then again, I've never really needed to, considering that my Maybelline Falsies does the job fine. 

Overall a very 'meh' mascara, although I liked its lengthening and de-clumping properties!(: I wouldn't repurchase, though. ): 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Awards

 photo 3bb223e3-a517-48d0-8eac-37599538deda_zpsaad25928.jpg