theBalm's Mary Lou-Manizer Review

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Finally got theBalm's Mary Lou-Manizer. It was on sale ( ONLY $25 CAN YOU BELIEVE IT ) so I absolutely HAD to get it. First off, can we just take a moment to talk about the packaging?! Love everything, from the clever play on the words 'Mary Lou', 'Luminizer' and 'Manizer' ( as in 'womanizer' ) to the retro mugshot of the blonde, complete with her 'offences' stamped in the middle!


It can be used in three ways: a highlighter, shimmer and eyeshadow! How handy would this lovely gem be huh? (; Comes with a ton of product and a big mirror - a.k.a perfect! - A simple gentle swipe of your brush would be enough for one cheekbone! I prefer applying this on my nose bridge and cupid's bow with my fingers, though.



The color is a gorgeous champagne color with beautiful tiny flecks of gold. Shimmery, but not glittery, therefore giving you the perfect 'I-was-born-with-perfectly-sculpted-cheekbones' look. Wore well on me, even though I've only tried it for about 2 hours. It didn't make me look shiny at all! 



Overall, really happy with this beaut and will definitely repurchase ( if I ever even run out )! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Awards

 photo 3bb223e3-a517-48d0-8eac-37599538deda_zpsaad25928.jpg