Summer Splashes

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer means sun and sun means fun! However, sun can also mean sweat and B.O or just make your body smell unpleasant! I've rounded up some of my favourite summer scents that are worthy of a sniff in the stores! 


First up is the pureDKNY A Drop of Verbena Eu de Parfum. This is a refreshing citrus-y scent with basil and lemon verbena top notes and a tinge of honeysuckle and jasmine. It settles down into a warm, amber-y scent. What I like about this is that it isn't too heavy for daytime and isn't too light and floral for a dinner date! Just a perfect in-between. 

Next is Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea Scent Spray. This is a light,  slightly sweet scent that has playful notes of green tea, lemon and bergamot. This isn't as citrus-y as it is green. It is sort of a mix between floral/leafy and citrus. This is more suited to day use in my opinion, as it doesn't linger on your body for too long. It reminds me of peaceful afternoons lying on a hammock sippin' green tea. 

Last but not least is the Victoria's Secret Victoria Body Mist. This is smells like berries and milk and sugar straight from the confectionaries of heaven. It is sweet, yet light at the same time and smells lush. This is a body mist so it's great for spritzing as and when you like without worrying about it being too overpowering. Surprisingly, the silage and longevity of this is great and I rarely have to re-spritz throughout the day! (: 

These are just a few of my favourites but I might be putting up another post on more summer scents! 





What are your favourite summer perfumes or mists? Dying to try more!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I looove perfume -- I'm always buying it! These sound so nice, I'm going to keep an eye out next time I go to a department store in city.
    http://beautypadawan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I do love the DKNY one (: Thanks for stopping by! x

    ReplyDelete

Awards

 photo 3bb223e3-a517-48d0-8eac-37599538deda_zpsaad25928.jpg