Caudalie Eau De Raisin

Saturday, July 12, 2014


I finally decided to dip my toes in the Caudalie waters, and got the Caudalie Eau De Raisin (Grape Water), which is essentially a thermal spray! I really like the packaging. Simple and clean. It is also fairly small so it's convenient to chuck in your bag for a day out! 

It's meant to be used as a toner, and contains 100% plant-based water, preservative and fragrance free, so it's only ingredients are: 
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice, Nitrogen
It claims to: sooth, hydrate and refresh

I have to completely agree! I use this as an 'add-on' to my regular toner and whenever my face is irritated or red! This definitely calms down inflammation and injects lots of moisture (for what it actually is), making my skin feel plump and healthy! 

It doesn't have a discernible scent and the mist is fine and even, absorbing quickly into my skin so I can slap on my moisturiser after! All in all, a perfect summer treat and perk-me-up to carry around in your bag to spritz on hot summer days! 

I have only ever sprayed it over my makeup once, and it took away the powder-y look, giving my skin a dewy finish! It didn't make my makeup slide around or anything, but I personally prefer the matte look and won't be spraying this over my makeup anymore! 






Have you tried this spray or anything from Caudalie? What are your thoughts? 



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I am a huge Caudalie fan and I am loving the sound of this, I am a fan of thermal waters as well, they are perfect for hot sunny days x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try it! It's lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds lovely, although I wasn't a fan of the Caudalie Beauty Elixir's scent so I would be worried this had the same foul scent? xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure how the Elixir smells like, but this has a very very faint grape scent. I don't think this would smell as terrible, though, since it's mostly water. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been searching for a makeup spray that locks in my makeup, makes it look dewy, and holds it! It is pretty inexpensive compared to the Urban Decay setting spray so this seems like an amazing product, thanks so much for sharing it!

    Krissy | http://www.sheetstoshimmer.com/

    ReplyDelete

Awards

 photo 3bb223e3-a517-48d0-8eac-37599538deda_zpsaad25928.jpg